So, it begins...

Aaaugh!

So, it begins. I quest to become a super-villain. Nay, the greatest of super-villains! Relations at The University have disintegrated at, shall we say, a startling rate. This is not the time or place to get into the messy specifics. Let's just say that the world of academia is not for me. They cannot handle me. It's not me, it's them.

So, where to go from here? Unfortunately, the idea of super-villainy didn't come to me until very recently. When the writing was on the wall. But I am have ambitions, and plans. Always plans. The first step is obvious: become super. In that regard, I have obtained from University surplus several large machines. As pieces they may not appear to be much, but together...

Experiments begin tomorrow...

1 comments:

Julie said...
on

Um, Professor S? I asked my advisor, and she says that you totally DID. NOT. teleport my bra into your backpack like you said you did.

She says you don't even know how to teleport.

Did U know my daddy's a lawyer?

GIVE ME BACK MY ANGEL BRA!!!